When we begin our healing process, we often think of our bodies as separate entities.
In this interactive & practical workshop you will learn how to best support your body, mind & soul with nutrition and lifestyle habits to support you in your healing journey. We will explore methods both from western and eastern traditions such as the chakras colour therapy and the healing power of specific foods to awaken your being and create the natural balance your body needs to facilitate wellness.
What will I achieve?
- How to eat a more varied, colourful, whole and unprocessed diet to enhance your wellbeing.
- Understanding your relationship with food and the powerful benefits the foods we choose have on our healing journey.
- The power of colour, using foods aligned to your chakra system supporting integrated health and healing
- The power of mindful eating
- How to break unhealthy food habits hindering your healing journey.
How to access?
The workshop is taking place over four weekly 1.5 hours live sessions.
Time: 5pm (UTC), 6pm (London), 8pm (Athens), 1pm ET, 10am PT. https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
It is recommended to attend each session at the arranged time, if you can, in order to be able to participate fully into the experience by asking questions etc
A recording of each session as well as course material will, also, be available at your profile page to access it at your own time.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
All levels – no previous experience required.
After watching all videos, participants are provided with a Certificate of Attendance
18+ who speak English & have access to the Internet
Max. number: 20 people
You can send your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to becoming part of your journey!
- Sessions 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 1/2
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes